Sunday, November 16, 2008

Students of 3B

So, I've been checking out the 3B class blog (http://3b-2008.blogspot.com/) and it's really bumming me out how we might all be in different classes. I mean like.. bummmerrrr, haha..

Anyway, I wrote this. It's nothing amazing, nothing note-worthy, but I'm putting it up anyway.



Twenty-eight individuals,
As different as can be,
Tied by a bond,
So deep you cannot see.

Harder than mortar,
And stronger than steel,
This is their tie,
That will forever heal.

But soon they will part,
Heroes on their own,
Yet never will they feel,
Friendless or alone.

For together they are one,
And forever they will be,
United, combined,
Students of 3B.



Haha, I know it doesn't do you guys justice or anything, but I tried

1 comment:

Anonymously Me said...

nice poem! lol, feels like Heroes or smth haha.. or Heroes plus Prisonbreak... but everything feels like Prisonbreak to me now O.o