Monday, November 17, 2008

Sword in the Sky





Haha, this photo was in no way edited. Well, aside from the black little border right there. But it's sorta odd, don't you think? I took it at Damai, I think. Haha, it's almost as if Mother Nature is readying her sword for battle. Metaphorically anyway. I doubt a sword of clouds would do much to subdue the works of humanity.

It could bring some rain and thunder though, but I'm not sure if it'd be any good at cutting anything. Definitely not the kind of knife you'd use in the kitchen.

Well, anyway, it really makes you think a little. I mean, before the age of technology and wireless internet, a sword in the sky would be a harbinger. The soothsayers and cloudreaders would say the it heralded war, destruction and bloodshed.

Of course, none of that is probably true, it's just... makes you think, you know?


No comments: